At KFC, with more than 35 years of experience, our team is at the heart of our operation. We’re always looking to offer a great place to work and our culture aims to create a work environment that is friendly, fun, supportive with a focus on offering great service to our customers.
The unit Manager’s role is to provide leadership in order to support his/her Team to adhere to overall unit performance across 4 key metrics:
- Customer satisfaction
- Brand Standards
The ability to engage our Teams to deliver on objectives set
Enhance and monitor our customer experience through established surveys and tools
Ensure store is at Standard as per Restaurant Operations Compliance Check (ROCC)
Monitor store over agreed financial KPIs
This role will require business acumen and the ability to think beyond the core operational elements in order to effectively lead and inspire a Team to achieve breakthrough results.
- Bachelor degree in Management or Operation processes.
- At least 3 years of managerial experience.
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Ability to coach and develop his/her Team to achieve results with a human touch
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to implement strategy and projects
- Has a major focus on quality metrics
- Good knowledge of MS Office is essential